http://bestflights.co.za/caribbean/bahamas – Go to for extra info on the Bahamas.
The Bahamas is an archipelago consisting of about 29 islands and is positioned within the Atlantic Ocean. The phrase Bahamas is of Spanish respectable and means “shallow waters”. The Bahamas has a complete land space of virtually 14 000 km2 and a inhabitants of about 330 000.
What to see / do
• Ardastra Gardens
• Atlantis Resort / Outside Aquarium
• Dolphin Encounters
• Grand Bahama Island
• Lucayan Nationwide Park
• Pirates of the Caribbean Excursions
• Pirates of Nassau Museum
• Port Lucaya Market
• Junkanoo — Mardi Gras-style competition
• Bacardi Billfish Event – A deep-sea fishing event
• Eleuthera Pineapple Competition — A Junkanoo parade, craft shows, dancing, a pineapple recipe contest, excursions of pineapple farms, and a “pineathalon”
• Nice Bahamas Seafood and Heritage Competition — A cultural affair showcasing genuine Bahamian delicacies, conventional music, and storytelling.