http://bestflights.co.za/africa/nigeria/lagos – Go to for extra data on Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos, the biggest metropolis in Nigeria, has an estimated inhabitants of 8.8 million within the metropolis and 10.7 million within the metropolitan space. It’s estimated by the UN in accordance with the present development charge, that Lagos would be the third largest mega metropolis by 2015 after Tokyo and Bombay.
What to see / do
* Bar Seaside, Victoria Island — Seaside attraction and resorts
* Badagry – Within the early 1500’s, slaves have been transported from West Africa to America via Badagry
* Didi Museum — Assortment of antiques and up to date artwork
* Lekki Conservation Centre
* Nationwide Museum – Homes vital relics resembling the normal Benin Bronzes and the reproduction of the Festac ’77 image.
* Nationwide Theater, Iganmu — major centre for the performing arts in Nigeria
* Eyo Pageant — Individuals all pay homage to the Oba (King) of Lagos
* Lagos Carnival — Costumed dancers and embellished floats parade down the principle streets on Lagos Island
* MTV Africa Music Awards — A celebration of the most well-liked music in Africa with awards given in various classes
* Muson Pageant — Eclectic programme together with the Choral Live performance and a highly regarded Jazz Evening