http://bestflights.co.za/africa/egypt/cairo – Go to for extra data on Cairo, Egypt.
Cairo, the capital of Egypt, is likely one of the largest cities in Africa and the Center East. With a inhabitants in extra of 16 million folks it’s among the many world’s most densely populated cities.
What to see / do
* Al-Azhar Park — A glimpse into the charming previous
* Cairo Opera Home — Opera, dance and music
* Cairo Tower — An 187-metre tower with views of the views of town, desert and Pyramids, Zamalek, Shubra and the Nile Delta
* Hanging Church — Probably the most well-known Coptic church in Cairo
* Pyramids at Giza — The oldest and largest of the three pyramids within the Giza
* The Egyptian Museum — Greater than 120,000 antiquities, masking centuries of historic historical past.
* The Sphinx — One in all Egypt’s oldest surviving constructions
Annual occasions in Cairo
* Ashura – Shia Muslims performing zikrs (non secular dances) and conventional music.
* Cairo Worldwide Movie Pageant — Competitions, tributes and controversial movies
* Coptic Christmas — Non secular companies and concert events and typical Christmas bazaars. Non secular companies and concert events and typical Christmas bazaars
* Worldwide Nile Track Pageant — Youngsters from round 18 international locations compete in writing, singing and composing.
* Sphinx Pageant — A gathering of artists, students and Egyptologists.