http://bestflights.co.za/central-america/belize — Go to for extra data on Belize.
Belize, a constitutional monarchy, is a Central American nation with a various society consisting of assorted cultures and languages. An abundance of terrestrial and marine species and its range of ecosystems add to the making Belize such a particular place. Normally, Belize is taken into account to be a Central American nation, however with sturdy ties to the Caribbean and Latin America.
What to see / do
• Actun Tunichil Muknal — A cave, a sacred web site, containing many examples of pottery, ceramics and stoneware.
• Belize Zoo — Set in 31 miles of pure forest
• Caye Caulker — A small coral island widespread for backpackers and different vacationers due to its comparatively low-cost costs.
• Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary — The most important protected space in Belize and the primary wilderness sanctuary for the jaguar.
• The Nice Blue Gap — A large sinkhole and the preferred dive web site in Belize.
• Xunantunich — Ruins consisting of six plazas surrounded by 26 temples and palaces and a pyramid.
• Crooked Tree Cashew Pageant
• Belize Carnival
• Placencia Lobsterfest
• Toledo Cacao Pageant
• Toledo Deer Dance Pageant