http://bestflights.co.za/caribbean/barbados – Go to for extra info on Barbados
Barbados is an island nation within the Caribbean and its identify means “bearded ones”. The island has been an impartial nation since 30 November 1966, after its lengthy affiliation as a British colony.
What to see / do
* Harrison’s Cave
* Swimming with Sea Turtles
* The Atlantis Submarine
* The Barbados Museum
* The Barbados Wildlife Reserve
* Welchman Corridor Gully
* Agrofest — A 2-day pageant to have fun agriculture.
* Barbados Jazz Pageant — Per week of internationally famend musicians acting at varied venues.
* Barbados Windfest — A 3 day wind- and kite browsing competitors.
* Cropover — One of many largest festivals with many main associated occasions.
* Holder’s Season — An assemblage of music, comedy and theatre from all over the world.
* Holetown Pageant — A weeklong celebrations with road festivals, performances, arts and crafts and a magnificence pageant.