We spend the day exploring Previous San Juan, Puerto Rico to search out out the most effective issues to do within the previous metropolis!
We begin out at one of many furthest factors within the metropolis, an previous fortification referred to as Castillo San Felipe del Morro San Juan. We spend a short while exploring the huge grounds, folks watching, and having fun with the view, together with overlooking an previous cemetery.
Subsequent we head out into the town and are available throughout a wonderful courtyard that reminded us fairly a little bit of Southern Spain. The courtyard is a part of the Museo de las Américas however you don’t must pay to enter the museum so as to see the courtyard.
It was a very scorching day so we determined to seize some ice cream on the well-known Señor Paleta. It’s primarily ice cream on a stick and we received one Oreo flavour and one Nutella.
Afterwards we headed to the Paseo de la Princesa which is a promenade which actually comes alive on Sunday’s with distributors and even folks salsa dancing. After this we headed up the road to search out the well-known umbrellas on Fortaleza Road. Being Sunday it was full of folks.
Lastly we determined to strive a well-known Puerto Rican drink. We’ve had many Pina Coladas up to now with out understanding the place they got here from. Nevertheless it seems the have been invented proper in Previous San Juan at a restaurant referred to as Barrachina. We head to the unique restaurant to strive it for ourselves.
ABOUT OLD SAN JUAN
Previous San Juan is a historic district situated on the “northwest triangle” of the islet of San Juan. Its space roughly correlates to the Ballajá, Catedral, Marina, Mercado, San Cristóbal, and San Francisco subbarrios of barrio San Juan Antiguo within the municipality of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
ABOUT PUERTO RICO
Puerto Rico is a Caribbean island and unincorporated U.S. territory with a panorama of mountains, waterfalls and the El Yunque tropical rainforest. In San Juan, the capital and largest metropolis, the Isla Verde space is thought for its lodge strip, seashore bars and casinos. Its Previous San Juan neighborhood options colourful Spanish colonial buildings and El Morro and La Fortaleza, huge, centuries-old fortresses.
► SUBSCRIBE! – http://bit.ly/1M4etCO
► FOLLOW US
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/delightfultravellers/
○ Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/deltravellers
○ Fb: https://www.fb.com/delightfultravellers/
○ E-newsletter: https://bit.ly/2QgKRbK
○ Web site: https://www.delightfultravellers.com
► SUPPORT US
All and any assist we obtain helps us to journey extra and improve our digital camera gear- that means it helps us to create extra and higher high quality content material!
○ PayPal (Tip Jar): https://paypal.me/delightfultravellers
○ Join AirBnB (Save as much as $40 ): https://bit.ly/2L7unjD
○ Ebook motels by way of Reserving.com: https://booki.ng/2VBaKaa
► OUR GEAR
○ Retailer: https://amzn.to/2ArrQ1l
○ Digital camera: https://amzn.to/2L11lnv
○ Tripod: https://amzn.to/2Uo7fDc
○ Drone: https://amzn.to/2E8y6NT
○ Go Professional: https://amzn.to/2UwauJ4
○ Arduous Drive: https://amzn.to/2VpVQU7
○ SD Card: https://amzn.to/2CMk2Zp
○ Charger: https://amzn.to/2s7ese6
► ABOUT US
A bit of little bit of luxurious, a bit of little bit of finances, an entire lot of journey! We’re Anna and Trevor and we’re getting down to discover as a lot of the world as we presumably can. We need to encourage you get on the market and discover in your individual approach, not the best way another person tells you to journey!
► CONTACT US
○ Electronic mail: email@example.com