Cameron Highlands is Malaysia’s largest hill-station positioned about 200km north of Kuala Lumpur. It’s well-known for its cool temperatures, breathtaking views of the tea plantations, strawberry choosing and recent produce from the native farms.
Here is our Cameron Highlands 3 Days 2 Nights Journey Collection:
➡️(Half 1): https://youtu.be/lIk95DY0ZJo
➡️(Half 2): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Q7MvMB-lE
➡️CAMERON HIGHLANDS Pasar Malam | Golden Hills Weekend Night time Market: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Ba93rK8wc
➡️SUBSCRIBE for extra movies:- https://www.youtube.com/puriandsue
00:00 – Intro
01:03 – Sights
01:58 – The right way to get there
03:48 – The place to remain
05:05 – Journey Suggestions
Here’s a record of Prime Issues to do in Cameron Highlands: (*💥 Our Favourites!)
💥 BOH Sungai Palas Tea Centre
💥 Cameron Lavender Backyard, Tringkap
💥 Mossy Forest
💥 The Sheep Sanctuary
💥 Golden Hills Night time Market (Pasar Malam Golden Hills)
💥 Huge Crimson Strawberry Farm or Wholesome Strawberry Farm
– Kea Farm Morning Market
– Cameron Highlands Butterfly Farm
– Ee Feng Gu Bee Farm
Watch our Issues to do in Cameron Highland Collection!
➡️(Half 1): https://youtu.be/lIk95DY0ZJo
➡️(Half 2): https://youtu.be/O2Q7MvMB-lE
2. HOW TO GET TO CAMERON HIGHLANDS
So, how can we get to Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur? The one entry to the highlands is by street. It takes roughly about 3.5 – 4 hours drive from KL. There are principally 3 methods of getting there; (a) by bus, (b) reserving a tour or (c) driving your self.
(a) Taking a Bus
– From TBS, (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) in Kuala Lumpur to Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands.
– One-way tickets price about RM 35
– In the event you e book on-line by the RedBus web site (www.redbus.my), there’s even an possibility to select your seats and insurance coverage protection. (We’re not sponsored however Redbus is the one which we continuously use for our travels)
(b) Reserving a tour
– Most tour packages embody transportation, a full-day itinerary, and an English-speaking tour information. You too can strategy your accommodations and vacationer info facilities for extra info.
– There are 2 most important routes to get there from the North-South Expressway.
– Choice 1: by taking the Tapah Exit 132/Route 59. It’s a shorter route therefore sooner however the street may be very windy and slender.
– Choice 2: by taking the Simpang Pulai Exit 137/Route 185 (which is the route that we took). It’s a barely longer route, however the street is far straighter and extra snug to drive on. Extremely suggest particularly you probably have movement illness. (half-hour longer)
3. WHERE TO STAY IN CAMERON HIGHLANDS
There are 2 most important areas in Cameron Highlands that almost all of the accommodations are positioned; Tanah Rata and Brinchang.
➡️The place we stayed:
💥Century Pines Resort
– Tanah Rata:
Major administrative city, there are lots of outlets, banks, tour brokers, eateries and a bus terminal, which is the place the buses from KL would cease. It’s extra commercialized right here in comparison with Brinchang.
Second largest city after Tanah Rata. You’ll discover the primary middle of Brinchang extra densely developed in comparison with Tanah Rata with many residences, shophouses and public buildings clustered carefully collectively. There’s additionally the opposite facet of Brinchang that’s nearer to farms, vacationer sights, and nature.
Total, there may be a variety of lodging obtainable in Cameron Highlands; you will discover something from finances homestays to mid-range and luxurious accommodations with a golf course hooked up to it. Some locations even provide distinctive experiences like colonial-era bungalows, mini chalets, and a farm keep.
4. CAMERON HIGHLANDS TRAVEL TIPS:
#1 The Climate/Seasons
– very windy and chilly particularly morning and night time. We do recommend bringing alongside a jacket.
– sunny at midday, do apply sunscreen
#2 Site visitors Jams & Peak Intervals
– Can get crowded and site visitors jams are quite common, particularly throughout weekends, college holidays and festive seasons.
#3 Keep Period
A day journey can be sufficient to cowl the primary sights, whereas at the very least staying an evening or two is most well-liked for a extra relaxed journey.
1. Reverie by Nomyn
Inventive Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Obtain / Stream: http://bit.ly/2RM3qu4
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/LRNX-lgE8mo
2. I’ve to go house by Tokyo Music Walker
3. On The Intersection by Tokyo Music Walker