Be part of us as we go to Cape City, South Africa on this journey information on a mission to seek out one of the best issues to do in Cape City metropolis.
The Mom Metropolis is a melting pot of cultures, cuisines, landscapes to tickle your each fancy. From imposing Desk Mountain to colourful Bo-Kaap to pristine Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens you will discover Cape City appeals to the tradition vulture, foodie and outside fanatic in methods few different cities can.
Cape City is one in all our favourite cities on this planet and we’re thrilled to indicate you why on this journey information masking 30 issues to do in Kaapstad / iKapa.
30 Issues to do in Cape City Metropolis Tour | South Africa Journey Information
Intro – 00:01
1) Desk Mountain Aerial Cableway – cable automobile journey to Desk Mountain – 00:38
2) Desk Mountain Nationwide Park for views of Cape City – 01:01
3) Rooftop Views of Desk Mountain – 01:28
4) Scootour of Sign Hill – 03:01
5) Sincere Chocolate for Espresso and Chocolate – 03:30
6) Gin Tasting at Hope on Hopkins Distillery – 03:48
7) Victoria & Alfred Waterfront for consuming and buying – 04:38
8) V&A Waterfront Harbour Cruise – 05:05
9) Silo Resort + Museum for lunch at The Granary Café – 05:15
10) Bo-Kaap for Cape Malay tradition and meals – 05:38
11) Cape Malay Meals at Biesmiellah Restaurant – 05:56
12) Metropolis Sightseeing Cape City Bus Tour – 08:33
13) Camps Bay for seashores, meals and leisure – 09:08
14) Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens – 09:32
15) Beau Constantia Wine Tasting – 10:11
16) Fort of Good Hope bastion fort – 11:28
17) District Six Museum – 12:27
18) Slave Lodge Museum – 12:57
19) South African Nationwide Gallery – 13:10
20) The Firm’s Backyard park & heritage web site – 13:22
21) Breakfast Brunch at The Firm’s Backyard Restaurant – 13:50
22) Sidecar Tour of the Cape Peninsula – 15:03
23) Cape Level – Cape of Good Hope – 15:56
24) Penguins at Boulders Seashore – 16:10
25) Greenmarket Sq. buying in Cape City – 16:28
26) Gatsby Sandwich at Miriam’s Kitchen – 17:11
27) Bunny Chow Curry on the Jap Meals Bazaar – 20:28
28) Worldwide Delicacies in Cape City (Peruvian Meals at Charango) – 23:04
29) Avenue Artwork Tour of Cape City with Juma’s – 23:15
30) Nightlife on Kloof Avenue and Lengthy Avenue – 23:30
Outro – 24:40
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Excessive Professional: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our go to Cape City journey information documentary covers a number of the prime points of interest together with a meals information (finest points of interest throughout the metropolis limits and Western Cape), prime journey recreation and town by day and evening. We additionally cowl off-the-beaten-path outside actions you will not discover in a typical Cape City tourism brochure, Cape City itinerary or Cape City, South Africa metropolis tour.
30 Issues to do in Cape City, South Africa Journey Information Video Transcript:
Right now we’re taking you round one in all our favorite cities: Cape City, South Africa.
We first visited Cape City in 2015 as the ultimate cease on a monthlong journey throughout South Africa. Nonetheless, by the point we arrived, we solely had a few days to spare and the climate was lower than supreme, so we didn’t get to see very a lot.
We knew we needed to return to do town justice and in addition movie a correct Cape City journey information for you guys. This time round, we gave ourselves a full week to spare.
Our days have been filled with sightseeing, and with visits to eating places, chocolate outlets, wineries and gin distilleries, so with out additional delay, allow us to present you 30 issues do in Cape City, South Africa.
And that’s a wrap for our week in Cape City, South Africa. We hope you loved following alongside and that this information gave you just a few concepts of issues to see, do and eat in Cape City. As all the time, in case you have some other ideas for fellow travellers, be happy to share these within the feedback under. Within the meantime, wishing you cheerful travels and see you subsequent time!
That is a part of our Journey in South Africa video sequence showcasing South African meals, South African tradition and South African delicacies.
Music by Mike Chino
Songs: Past and Dream Chaser